The next release for WP Hive is currently under development with a release date sighted for the near future.
* Vastly improved Subdirectory sites, now using Apache’s Mod-Rewrite functionality.
* Option to use former redirect / cookie method for subdirectory sites (if Apache is not supported).
* API to facilitate development of Add-Ons
* Compatibility with some Database Caching plugins
Premier Add-On Modules:
* Quick Installer – Allows a new site to be set up with just a few clicks, or to copy an existing site.
* Single Sign-On – Allows users to remain logged in when traversing sites in the Hive.
* Unknown Root Redirector – Handles some unique subdirectory installs where a site is not installed in the root.
With this release, there will be a *NEW* licensing model:
* The core features of WP Hive will remain available through the WordPress Plugin Repository.
* The Support Forums and the Premier Add-On Modules will be available through this site only with the purchase of a WP Hive Pro Subscription.
There are more details to follow about the WP Hive Pro Subscription. Stay tuned to find out how you can get yours for less than half the regular price!!